Effective September 1, 2022
InnovativeX (hereinafter referred to as “InnovativeX” or “we“) is committed to protecting your privacy. To help you understand how we collect, use and share personal data and other information about you, we encourage you to read this Privacy Statement, which applies to your use of any website, mobile application, or other online platform that links to this Privacy Statement (together the “InnovativeX Sites” or the “Sites“).
This Privacy Statement describes:
- What Information InnovativeX Collects
- How the Information is Used
- Information Sharing: How and With Whom We Share Your Information
- Your Choices
- Miscellaneous Information
- Contact Information
The Information InnovativeX Collects
InnovativeX gathers your information in three ways: (1) from you directly; (2) automatically through the Sites; and (3) from third parties.
Information You Provide Directly.
- Contact Us. When you contact us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information required in order to address your inquiry.
- Create an Account. When you create an account, we ask for your name, phone number, and email address.
- Apply for a Job With Us. If you apply for a job with us, we collect any information you provide in connection with your application submission.
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter. We collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Sign Up for Blog Updates. We collect your email address when you sign up for blog updates.
- Request Free Consultation. When you request a free consultation, we ask for your name, phone number, and email address.
- Mobile Applications. We offer certain mobile applications, including iOS and Android applications, for download. These mobile applications may collect additional information from you. You will be provided with information about additional information collected from our mobile applications when setting up the application or at the point of information collection.
- Other services we offer on the Sites may request or require you to provide us with additional information, such as payment or shipping information, which will be described at the point of collection.
Information Collected Automatically.
We automatically collect the following types of information when you use our Sites, including:
- Web Server Logs and Web Beacons. In conjunction with the gathering of information through cookies, Web servers may log information such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. The Web server logs also may record information such as the address of the Web page that referred you to our Sites and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet (which may indicate to us your general location). They also may log information about your interaction with our Sites, such as which pages you visit or how you engage with, open or respond to emails that we send. To control which Web servers collect information by automated means, we may place tags on our Web pages or in our emails called “Web beacons,” which are files that link Web pages to particular Web servers and their cookies.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. We may collect information about your mobile device, including unique device identifiers such as Apple IDFAs or Android Advertising IDs, device type, mobile browser information, and IP address (from which we may infer your general location information).
- Social Media Information. If we provide a way to log in to your account or our website using an external social media account, the social media account platforms provider (for instance, Facebook) may automatically send us information about your account or your profile. InnovativeX is not responsible for the privacy practices of any platforms, websites, or mobile applications not controlled by us. To learn more about what data about you those platforms may share with us, you should consult the privacy and data policies of those platforms.
Information Received from Third Parties.
We also may receive information about you from third parties. For example, we may supplement the information we collect with outside records, or third parties may provide information in connection with a co-marketing agreement or at your request. If we combine the information we receive from others with personal information we collect through the Site, we will treat the combined information as personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Your Choices” below.
How the Information is Used
Our primary purpose in obtaining your information is to provide you with the InnovativeX services as efficiently as possible and communicate with you in various ways. For example, InnovativeX uses your personal information to identify you as a customer, to set up and administer your account, to take, process, and deliver your orders or bids for Equipment, to process or obtain payment of your orders, and to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support. More specifically, we may use the information you provide directly to us and information collected by automated means for a number of purposes, including to:
- Process, evaluate, and respond to your purchases, requests, inquiries, and applications.
- Create, administer, and communicate with you about your accounts, including by email (as further described below).
- Process your payments through a third-party application, such as a third-party payment processor, when you make purchases on the Sites. In these instances, the third-party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment, including your name, email address, address and other billing information in which case the use and storage of your financial information is governed by the third-party app’s terms, conditions and privacy policies.
- Work with third party partners to provide you with additional services requested.
- Enable the delivery of purchased items by logistics/shipping service providers including notification in connection with the delivery (such as tracking information), the latter to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Contact you with marketing communications online and offline (including co-marketed and co-branded communications) and compile aggregated statistics and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- Display relevant advertising to you on our Sites and across the Internet for InnovativeX, our co-marketing or co-branding partners or other third parties (such as third parties that wish to display ads or other content on our Sites).
- Verify your identity and track how you use our Sites.
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; manage our communications; perform market research and data analytics and data enhancement; determine and manage the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyze, improve and customize products, services, InnovativeX Sites and communications; administer the InnovativeX Sites; and perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities).
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies and terms, such as our Terms of Service Agreement and Website Terms and Conditions.
E-mail. If you register with the InnovativeX Sites, from time to time, we may email you with informative messages about our services or third-party products and services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these types of emails please let InnovativeX know by email to [email protected]. InnovativeX also provides opt-out information in all marketing communications via an “unsubscribe” link in communication emails. This link directly unsubscribes you from any further communications from us that are unrelated to a service we are providing or are required to provide to you. Please note that it may take us some time to process your requests, consistent with applicable law. Note that you do not have the ability to opt out of non-marketing communications that we send you in connection with the use of our services, such as when you have engaged in transactions with us.
The information collected by such technology (including, where applicable, your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. For information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Ad Targeting. When you visit or log in to the Sites or interact with our services (such as when you open or respond to an email we send you), data may be collected for use in providing advertising tailored to your individual interests on other websites and online services. You have choices as to whether to have your information collected for that purpose. We participate in advertising services administered by third parties. The ad services may track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of the automated technologies described above. They may use this information to show you advertisements for InnovativeX or others that are tailored to your individual interests or characteristics and/or based on prior visits to the InnovativeX Sites. We and third-party vendors may use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together, as well as other automated means and the data collected through such means (i) to inform, optimize, and serve ads (including ads based on past visits to the InnovativeX Sites) and (ii) to report on our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services or emails you receive (including how they are related to visits to the InnovativeX Sites).
Information Sharing: How and With Whom We Share the Information
- Sharing With Affiliates. We may share your information with affiliated companies under common ownership or control, such as companies that are part of the InnovativeX family of companies. We share information with our affiliates so that they may provide you with information regarding products and services that may be of use to you, and for any other use set forth in this Privacy Statement. If we choose to share information in this fashion, we will require our affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement.
- Sharing With Nonaffiliated Third Parties and Partners. We may share your information with our partners with whom we offer co-branded, joint, or customized products or services, or other parties whose offers of services or products we believe you may wish to receive. This information may include, for instance, your contact information and information about your purchases or likely interests. Mobile information will not be shared with nonaffiliated third parties or partners.
- Sharing With Service Providers. We share personal information we collect on our Sites with our service providers. These may include, for instance, third parties that provide services to us regarding email marketing, market research, data analytics and data enhancement, customer service, site operations and hosting, systems management, system applications, accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities.
- Sharing of Aggregated or Anonymized Data. We may share aggregated, anonymized or de-identified personal information with any third party, without any restriction
- Sharing As Required by Law and at Our Discretion. Subject to applicable law, we may disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a subpoena; (ii) when we believe disclosure would be appropriate in response to requests by government entities, such as law enforcement authorities; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss to ourselves or any person (including regarding any potential violation of the law or our terms or policies); (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity; or (v) for fraud detection and prevention.
- Sharing Upon Corporate Events or Changes. We also will transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (such as in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation) or take steps in anticipation of such a transaction.
- Third Party and Social Media Plug-Ins. Third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use InnovativeX Sites. For example, we may enable social network plug-ins, whereby those social media providers embed content and tools on our Sites (i.e., the plug-ins), which may collect personal information directly from you in connection with your interaction with such content and tools. Such providers’ use of the information is subject to their own privacy policies, which we recommend you review. We are not responsible for such providers’ privacy practices, which are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals at this time; however, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or click “unsubscribe” in the relevant communication.
Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads (including ads served using non-cookie technologies) from members of the NAI on the NAI’s website, available at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can also visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, available at https://youradchoices.com/, to use its Consumer Choice Tools.
Nevada Residents. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a resident of California, California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you would like to make this request, please email us at [email protected] or mail us at InnovativeX, 205 Greencastle Road, Suite B, Tyrone, Georgia, 30290 c/o Legal Dept, Attn: CA Privacy Rights.
Security of Information.
We employ commercially reasonable physical, technical, and managerial measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Although InnovativeX uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot ever be made absolutely secure. You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us as detailed in the “Contact Information” section.
Our services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from users or participants who are considered children under applicable laws. To participate in an auction or use our services, you must be 18 or older. If you believe that a child has provided their information to us through our Sites, please contact us as detailed in the “Contact Information” section, so that we can take steps to delete it.
We retain the personal information we receive as described in this Privacy Statement for as long as you use our services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide our services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements and comply with applicable laws.
Changes to this Privacy Statement.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the revised statement on this website and indicating the effective date of the revised statement. The revised Privacy Statement will be effective once posted unless we state otherwise.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or by regular mail at InnovativeX, 205 Greencastle Road, Suite B, Tyrone, Georgia, 30290 c/o Legal Dept.